1) Theater improvisation workshop private lesson, (in French only) You are into theater and culture? Why not trying to be an actor and actress for an hour? This is definitively a getaway of your daily routine and just for the two of you. Get into somebody else’s shoes and have a great laughter together afterwards! https://annecorthay.ch (in French only)
2) Bike tour in Lavaux with a glass of wine on the wine tasting bar “Le bon sauvage”
Biking in the Lavaux is certainly a physical challenge. The stunning view in the middle of the vineyards and the wine tasting at “Le bon sauvage” is a great reward after the effort! https://www.barontavernier.ch/gastronomy/ https://www.myswitzerland.com/en-ch/experiences/route/lavaux-tour/
3) Paccots /Rathvel snowshoeing You have the choice of over 33 km length in total and six signalized tracks for short or long snowshoeing experience. A sport that does not acquire a particular skill, just appreciate the nature. Track no. 12 has light-reflecting signs for your special Saint Valentine evening! Bring a touch and rent the snowshoes and off you go! https://www.loisirs.ch/balades/17359/sentiers-raquettes-enfants-et-adultes-aux-paccots
4) Le Tiny Chalet de Thyon (VS) Snuggled up against each other in this tiny eco responsible house, allow your couple a week-end away from time and the noise of the city. https://www.swisstinychalet.ch
5) “Wild” fondue or “Olma” sausage in the forest Bring your winter gear and go for a walk in the forest and take a breath of oxygen. Why not bringing your fondue crockery and heat up the cheese on the fire? Some shelter and BBQ areas are open to public. Some examples : Chalet-à-Gobet, Arboretum du vallon de l'Aubonne, Bois de Grand Sève (à Bussigny-près-Lausanne) https://www.balades-en-famille.ch/
6) Iglou Village
Definitely not cheap but unforgettable night in the Iglu-Dorf is not just about sleeping in an igloo. It includes a cheese fondue, a walk in the snow under the stars, a visit to the jacuzzi and sauna, and breakfast at the mountain restaurant. https://www.iglu-dorf.com/
7) A night in a pavillon on stilts
Wake up with the lake under your feet…. Designed as independent units, the 24 lake pavilions are the only 5-star rooms on stilts in Europe, like bubbles floating on Lake Neuchâtel, allowing guests to reconnect with nature. https://www.palafitte.ch
8) CGN cruise
Surprise your significant other by inviting him or her for a Valentine’s Day meal on the water ! Departing from Geneva, Lake Geneva will be the setting for this romantic evening. A menu specially created by their restaurateur awaits the lovers. https://www.cgn.ch/en/valentines-day-cruise-geneva.html
9) Weekngo Many ideas for a romantic week-end for 2…. www.weekngo.ch
10) Diving below the ice in the lake Mosses (VD)
Diving into the frozen and crystal-clear waters of Lake Lioson, also called "pearl of the Alpine lakes", at 1900 meters above sea level, is a unique opportunity in Switzerland! The lake has 3 access holes in a triangle and maintained throughout the winter. This might be the most chilly Valentine’s Day of your life, total adventure guaranteed but you must have a diving license !
Covid measures may apply.