top of page
  • Writer's pictureAngie

Practical tip - Immigration - First request to obtain a C permit

When are you eligible to request the C permit (permis d’établissement) ?

CLF: date as of when you are eligible to the C permit.

Holder of a B permit eligible to apply for a C permit are notified per mail, as per LCF date appearing on the flip side of the B permit. It is necessary to complete the notice of end of validity B and submit it to the commune of residence with personal documents. In addition, a certificate or diploma attesting the level of French A2 orally and A1 in writing (online tests are not accepted) is required, more information here and our blog -> immigration language requirements

77 views0 comments


bottom of page